Kaiya Nozawa is a great boutique lodge just 150 metres from the lifts of Nozawa-Onsen Ski Resort and close to the town centre. Guests can enjoy the fireplace lounge and spacious free-use kitchen. Rooms offer mountain views and are close to the free use natural onsens.
Your hosts will be happy to help with anything you need.
- KAIYA NOZAWA POWDER PACK
• 7 Nights Accommodation
• Breakfast Daily
• 5 day lift Pass
*Pricing based on a Twin/Triple Tatami Room
- Comfy chill out spaces, rental facilities nearby, drying room, wood fireplace
- Mainly tatami style rooms but some also with twin and double beds
- Communal bathrooms freshly renovated and an onsen about 50 meters away. The Sparena outdoor onsen is also nearby
- One room with own bathroom
- Optic fiber internet access – free to use
- Great healthy breakfast included
- Awesome views across the valley and up to the slopes
ABOUT NOZAWA ONSEN
Located in the Japanese Alps, 4 hours from Tokyo and 2 hours from Hakuba, Nozawa Onsen makes a great destination for your ski holiday. You can add Nozawa on to your Hakuba ski trip or choose to ski Nozawa whilst staying at Madarao.
Nozawa Onsen is a traditional Japanese village famous for its hot onsen baths, quintessential Japanese main street and unbeatable powder snow. Let the towering snow walls on the way into the town be the indication, that this place collects tons of fresh powder snow!