Lodge Nagano provides comfortable accommodation at great value prices.
The hosts are incredibly friendly and helpful and willing to support guests. They are a very handy resource and can assist with many different requests such as organising tours and providing restaurant recommendations.
- 7 NIGHT HAKUBA POWDER PACK
• 7 Nights Accommodation
• 5 Day Lift Pass
• Breakfast Daily
*Pricing based on a Twin/Triple Tatami Room
- Comfortable rooms with either bunk beds or comfortable tatami style Japanese futons
- Huge kitchen and great dining room
- Relaxing lounge area and chill out home theatre room
- Western-style toilets and washrooms on each floor
- Japanese style bath and shower room on ground floor
- Laundry facilities with drying room for ski gear
- Vending machine with beers and Chu-Hi’s
- Wireless internet, TV, DVD, House Computer and Stereo
- On site ski and snowboard rental and clothing hire that is very reasonably priced
- Ski and Boot Storage room and work bench for tuning and waxing
ABOUT NOZAWA ONSEN
Located in the Japanese Alps, 4 hours from Tokyo and 2 hours from Hakuba, Nozawa Onsen makes a great destination for your ski holiday. You can add Nozawa on to your Hakuba ski trip or choose to ski Nozawa whilst staying at Madarao.
Nozawa Onsen is a traditional Japanese village famous for its hot onsen baths, quintessential Japanese main street and unbeatable powder snow. Let the towering snow walls on the way into the town be the indication, that this place collects tons of fresh powder snow!