|In anticipation of the changes that will be announced tomorrow regarding the Sydney lockdown we are reaching out to our travellers on the 9th of July departure. We have made a decision on this trip today to best accommodate those that will have to make alternate arrangements based on this.|
Due to the unlikeliness of completely free travel being allowed immediately post lockdown (should Sydney come out of lockdown on Friday evening) unfortunately we will no longer be operating this trip from Sydney Central Station.
If you do not live in Greater Sydney (Sydney, Wollongong, Blue Mountains) and would still like to travel on this trip you are welcome to join us from Canberra.
Please fill out the below form to confirm your choice
Please respond by 4pm Wednesday 7th of July to confirm your choice.
If you have not confirmed your choice by then your trip will be confirmed and no credit will be issued.
Ozsnow is committed to providing the best possible snow experience to as many people as possible and to do this we have ensured that we align our COVID-19 policies with the current government policies in place. We are not able to work on a case to case basis so unfortunately if you do not meet the above criteria and have decided not to travel, standard cancellation policies will apply.