Lodge Nagano provides comfortable accommodation at prices that are very inexpensive.
The hosts are incredibly friendly and helpful and willing to support guests. They are a
very handy resource and can assist with many different requests such as organising tours
and providing restaurant recommendations.
|4 Night Side Trip (ex Hakuba)||7 Night Powder Pack|
Choose to tack on a side trip to Nozawa after your time in Hakuba with the 4 Night Trip, or spend a bit more time in Nozawa Onsen with a 7 Night Powder Pack.
|Lodge Nagano||4 Night Side Trip||7 Night Powder Pack|
|Twin/Triple Tatami Room||$769||$1479|
All prices are per person and in AUD.
– Comfortable rooms with either bunk beds or comfortable tatami style Japanese futons
– Huge kitchen and great dining room
– Relaxing lounge area and chill out home theatre room
– Western-style toilets and washrooms on each floor
– Japanese style bath and shower room on ground floor
– Laundry facilities with drying room for ski gear
– Vending machine with beers and Chu-His
– Wireless internet, TV, DVD, House Computer and Stereo
– On site ski and snowboard rental and clothing hire that is very reasonably priced
– Ski and Boot Storage room and work bench for tuning and waxing
Located in the Japanese Alps, 4 hours from Tokyo and 2 hours from Hakuba, Nozawa Onsen makes a great destination for you ski holiday or add Nozawa on to you Hakuba ski trip.
Nozawa onsen is a traditional Japanese Village famous for its Hot Onsen Baths and unbeatable Powder Snow. Let the towering snow walls on the way into the town be the indication, that this place collects tons of fresh Powder Snow !!!
Lodge Nagano provides comfortable accommodation at inexpensive prices. The hosts are incredibly friendly and helpful and willing to support guests. They are a very handy resource and can assist with many different requests such as organising tours and providing restaurant reccommendations. Including breakfast.
Villa Nozawa is a great boutique lodge just 200 metres from the lifts of Nozawa-Onsen Ski Resort and close to the town centre. Guests can enjoy the fireplace lounge & spacious free-use kitchen. Rooms offer mountain views and are close to the free use natural onsens. Your hosts will be happy to help with anything you need. Breakfast is included Daily.